GrowExx is seeking a Senior Fullstack Engineer, who enjoys solving complex problems using clean, efficient, and performant methods and putting those solutions into action whilst working in a team.
- Overall responsible for the Implementation of the tasks allocated during the sprint.
- Support L3 engineer to analyze the User Requirements, NFRs, and Technical Requirements for the project.
- Identify any unknowns i.e., missing scenarios, etc, and consult with PO to ensure those are defined either as a User story or UAC
- Identify ways to implement a story and select the approach that is best suited for the project. Consult with L3 as required
- Break down user stories along with the team to identify technical tasks
- Provide detailed estimates before the start of the sprints. Need to work with the Team to get the estimates
- Ensure the software is developed confirming the project architecture, coding standards, and the project (preferred)
- Can create technical documents as required for the project in JIRA, Confluence, or other tools
- Provide POs and ADMs with daily updates of the team via Jira and Slack (preferred)
- Proactively communicate with other members of the team and other project leads
- Provide HR and Management with any relevant information to help improve organization culture & performance (preferred)
- A good understanding of OOPs, Data Structures, and Algorithms is required
- Strong knowledge of any client-side framework i.e. React.
- Strong knowledge of Node JS frameworks like Express JS / Loopback or any such is required
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Database Knowledge of MySQL and / Or PostgreSQL or any RDBMS. Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like MongoDB / Couchbase is required
- Knowledge of Source code repositories including Git, Bitbucket, Mercurial, or anything similar is preferred
- Knowledge of IDE Tools Like VSCode or any other IDE tool is preferred
- Can create DB Schema along with Data dictionary. Be able to normalize up to 3NF. Can handle Exceptions, can produce code level logs, be able to debug the defects
- Ability to develop applications and APIs as per the Technical Document and Requirements given in Node JS, Express JS / Loopback, etc
- Ability to create Technical Documentation for the features developed
Education and Experience
- B Tech or B. E. 1st Class from top 100 institutions in India
- 4-5 Years’ experience as a Fullstack Engineer
Analytical and Personal skills
- Analytical & Reasoning skills
- Can communicate in English
- Open to constructive debate
- Positive attitude & attention to details
- Open to learning new concepts