Growexx is seeking a Project Manager, who will be working with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features and adopt the best practices of Test-Driven Development to guarantee the robustness and stability of the code produced.
- Responsible for defining the overall structure of a program or system.
- Can write complex algorithms with multi-threading as part of the feature.
- Act as project manager, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly.
- Will be working from start to finish on each project, it’s essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Breaking down large-scale projects into manageable chunks.
- Working out which IT products to use based on cost-benefit analysis and research.
- Explaining to designers and developers what’s required and overseeing the progress.
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project.
- Advising the client on managing future IT needs.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Be able to identify costs (direct & indirect) for the project.
- Advanced understanding of Agile Methodologies, including estimations
- Able to critically analyze different implementations and select the most suitable ones.
- Create high-level implementation documents and supports the team to create low-level technical documents.
- Must be able to take care of application-wide tasks such as performance, security, concurrency, transaction management, session management, caching, and validation.
- Must have a good understanding of implementing 12-factor Appprinciples.
- Preferred: Experience in Data Science related projects.
Education and Experience
- 8+ Years of relevant experience with experience as a team lead as well.
- Experience in handling 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile Team and working understanding of Scrum & Kanban
- Should have experience in project planning and management.
- Risk Identification & Mitigation.
- Deep experience in either a technology stack or a domain.
Analytical and Personal skills
- Must have good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate Ownership and Accountability of their work.
- Interest in new technologies and the latest innovation trends.
- Multi-tasking capabilities and team management
- Be able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Be able to resolve conflicts amicably.