Growexx is seeking a Cloud Consultant, who will be managing and maintaining cloud architecture and all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Understanding the business objectives of the company and creating cloud-based solutions to facilitate those objectives.
- Plan, Design, Architect, and maintain cost-efficient and scalable cloud environments for the organization.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Act as a technical liaison for clients and provide technical expertise in analyzing requirements, recommending solutions, and performing validation on various components built within the new cloud environment.
- Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives, providing practical and achievable solutions/ ideas, as per customer needs.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Assures solutions not only are fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards and guidelines of technology solutions.
- Assess, identify, and resolve virtual and physical infrastructure issues which impact the functionality of the application and hosting platform.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience in architecting & implementing at least 3 enterprise-grade projects in Azure or AWS or both.
- Certification in AWS or Azure.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Experience in design & development around data resiliency and data security on the cloud.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Preferred – Knowledge of TOGAF or Zachman frameworks
Education and Experience
- B Tech or B. E. (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- 8+ years relevant experience required
Analytical and Personal skills
- Must have good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication.
- Demonstrate Ownership and Accountability of their work.
- Multi-tasking capabilities and team management
- Be able to manage multiple stakeholders.