GrowExx is seeking a Content Writer, who can write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites, and offer content solutions into action whilst working in a team.
- Understand the business requirement of the client.
- Restructure content as per the given template, and ensure logical flow in the content.
- Rewrite communications to improve their impact.
- Write and develop collateral materials for print, online, and other interactive mediums, including business blogging, newsletters, and direct mail.
- To be responsible for brand communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn And managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, and building the online community.
- Copy-edit to ensure that only flawlessly written material is published.
- Maintain writing guidelines and best practices to guide the creation of quality communications.
- Research and write technical information that suits technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be able to read, research and understand new concepts/technologies with ease and communicate the same in a simple, easy manner.
- Identify and articulate ideas on thought leadership and work with business owners to develop materials including whitepapers, research reports, presentations, and case studies.
- Work with the design team for layout/design of content as and when required.
- Write blog posts, website content, and marketing copy to promote clients’ products and services
- Proofread, re-structure, and edited content written by junior writers to weed out grammar errors, and ensure they are fit for US/UK readership
- Train junior writers in all aspects of creating an impressive copy that meets the company or client’s needs
- Verify content and information
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics, as and when needed
- Prioritize tasks and manage the team’s time effectively to meet deadlines, and work to tight schedules
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and industry best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong vocabulary. Command over English grammar. Ability to rephrase and modify articles.
- Conversant with SEO-related content requirements.
- Good computer skills + Internet savvy and ability to use web research for content generation.
- Multitasking abilities. Good coordination skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing, English, journalism or related field.
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience as a IT Content Writer
Analytical and Personal skills
- Should have good logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and extrovert
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Openness to learn new search engine optimization concepts
- Attention to details
- Take own initiatives to achieve own goals