Growexx is looking for a smart and passionate Senior Data Scientist, who will empower Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to make strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Mine, process, and analyse hit/event level web, product, sales, and digital marketing data.
- Develop predictive scoring models and apply machine learning algorithms to customer profile, journey, and usage data.
- Deploy ML models into production data sets that can be leveraged for testing/activation on our websites, product applications, and sales/marketing channels.
- Develop ML model activation testing plans, benchmarking, and measure final outcomes.
- Enhance/Build data visualizations and reports in Tableau.
- Work with data engineers to improve and maintain the customer360 data model by defining new feature requirements, making improvements to taxonomy, and identifying bug fixes.
- Work with cross-functional teams (BI Enterprise Data Warehouse, Salesforce MOPS, IT, Product teams) to improve data quality in the customer360 data model.
- Develop a good understanding of the business’s model, objectives, issues, and challenges by interacting and collaborating with leaders and stakeholders.
- Document all model methodology, outcomes, and activated performance.
- Experience using Python, SciKit, SQL, Snowflake, hit-level Adobe Analytics data, product usage data, Jupyter Notebooks, Amazon SageMaker, Airflow, Github.
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis techniques.
- Experience with predictive modeling techniques, unsupervised, supervised, reinforcement, causal inference machine learning techniques.
- Experience with the following ML steps: data prep, choosing model, feature creation and selection, training, evaluation, parameter tuning, making predictions.
- Experience with cookie-level advertising platform data (Google, Bing, Epsilon, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) and measuring demand generation KPIs (ROAS, CTRs, Impressions, MTA Attribution).
- Experience with cookie-level web/product data and KPIs like usage, conversion funnels, bounce rates, unique visitors, sessions, hits/events, pathing and journey optimization.
- Experience with designing A/B/Multivariate/Lift testing and measurement for activated ML models in both digital and offline demand generation channels.
- Experience gathering and refining requirements from business stakeholders.
- Experience communicating ML methodology and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Preferred: experience in an engineering role building, testing, deploying, and measuring ML models using an ensemble approach.
Education and Experience
- B Tech or B. E. (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- 5 + years as a Data Scientist or similar roles.
Analytical and Personal skills
- Must have good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills in English – both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate Ownership and Accountability of their work.
- Attention to detail.