Growexx is seeking a DevOps Engineer (Azure), a member of the Enterprise Application Delivery Services team, and is primarily responsible for building, deploying, maintaining, and automating the software development pipeline from source control through production. Works closely with operations as an engineer, or with development as an operation professional.
- Write software, from build system automation to automated deployment, to scale engineering delivery.
- Bring in continuous deployment practices to enhance our Agile posture.
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for cloud applications.
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
- Write application deployment automation using industry-standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client tests as well as production environments.
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
- Document automation processes.
- CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues, etc).
- CI/CD pipeline support (troubleshooting, support with setting up new projects).
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyse, and derive DevOps requirements.
- Ability to assess the requirement, and environment, and suggest the right tools/technologies.
- Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds.
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs and consuming from .Net Technologies and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Azure Data-bricks and their architecture/framework.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge of Azure Machine Learning Service and its architecture/framework.
- Knowledge of different monitoring and logging solutions available on Cloud, preferably on Azure.
- Expertise in Azure Functions
Education and Experience
- B Tech or B. E. with 3 – 5 years’ hands-on experience with Azure DevOps.
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Azure Repos, branching, code review, and code analysis tools. • Proficient with Git, Git Flow, and Azure DevOps.
- Strong hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts/tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines, GitHub, and GitHub actions.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities.
- Certifications Preferred (Good to have): Azure DevOps (AZ – 400), Azure Data Engineering (AZ-200 and AZ-201), and Azure Cloud Developer (AZ-203).
Analytical and Personal Skills
- Must have good logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Demonstrate Ownership and Accountability of their work
- Technical documentation