Growexx is seeking a Senior Software Engineer – JAVA, who enjoys solving complex problems using clean, efficient, and performant methods and putting those solutions into action whilst working in a team.
- Write JAVA programme in Spring Framework based on the Technical Document and Requirements given
- Responsible for analyzing System Requirements at the Epic level
- Create a UML diagram to define the implementation for the Epic with multiple stories
- Can implement the Epic on existing software ensuring no regression is introduced
- Write complex algorithms with multi-threading as part of the feature
- Can demonstrate the use of OOPs patterns
- Ability to perform code reviews
- Experience in Mock testing frameworks
- Should be able to get Code coverage of 90% plus
- Be able to write code with an appropriate level of logging for easy debugging
- Be able to write code with information-security best practices at the coding level
- Be able to write code with a clear understanding of the Performance impact of their code
- Be able to work with both Structured and Unstructured databases
- Develop Micro-services and Serverless Architectures
- Develop reusable code with clear code-level documentation
- Work with Agile Scrum environment and is able to provide work estimates using Agile Estimation techniques
- Good Task Management & Planning.
- Experience with Java 8 version.
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot Framework.
- Must have good knowledge of Cloud Platforms like GCP/Azure/AWS.
- Knowledge of Source code repositories including Git, Bitbucket, Mercurial or anything similar
- Deep understanding of OOP, LinkedList, Data Structures, Inheritance, Encapsulation & Abstractions
- Experience in designing highly available and highly scalable APIs
- Experience in designing Data models
- Experience with other front-end technologies and frameworks would be beneficial
Education and Experience:
- B Tech or B. E. (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a software engineer working on Large Enterprise Architecture
Analytical and Personal skills:
- Should have good logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and extrovert
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Openness to learn new concepts.
- Attention to details